The etymology of METRAS is Metria, “something brilliant,” “a source of life.”
Our slogan is “Serving Society through Medical Advancement.”
METRAS aims to realize the company mission, “Total Wellness Solutions”. The basic concept is to research domestic/foreign medical products in Japan and we suggest them to customers with the supporting data, eventually making Japanese people’s life better.
Although the medical technology is expected to improve every year, we will continue with the belief in our mission and devote ourselves to our studies from day to day. We treasure your opinions, collect and examine the latest information to accomplish our mission.
Medical products cannot be effectively used for Japanese patients with data and protocols based on foreign patients.
Therefore, under our corporate mission to disseminate information based on evidence, we select products and
test them in our own market to establish the reliability and act as a distributor with confidence,
exhibiting the products in the medical community and hosting academic seminars to share product information.
-Member of Japan Medical Instrument Association and Beauty Medical Equipment Sectional Meeting (JBMI)
-Member of Japan Society of Clinical Hair Restoration (JSCHR)
-Member of Japanese Research Society of Mesotherapy (JRSM)
-Sponsor Member of Japan Hair Regenerative (HARG) Medical Association
-Sponsor Member of Japan Medical Fat Transfer Society/Condensed Rich Fat (CRF) Association
-Sponsor Member of Japan VASER Research Association
-Sponsor Member of H&O Clinical Research Association
-Sponsor Member of Derma-expert Clinical and Academic Forum
-Sponsor Member of Future Skin Research Group
- Company Name
- METRAS, Inc.
- Head Office
- Yusen Bldg. 7F, 2-3-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Tel: +81-3-6256-0181 / 0182 Fax: +81-3-6256-0183
Email: email@example.com URL: http://www.metras.jp
- President & CEO
- Takashi Yano
- 22nd, May 2003
- JPY 15,000,000
- ・Permit to sell/rent specially controlled medical devices (No. 4501210213)
・First class medical devices marketing license (13B1X10327)
- Our Banks
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., MUFG Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Bank,Ltd. and Bank of Yokohama,Ltd.
- ・Development, sales and import/export of medical equipment, medical devices and pharmaceuticals
・Medical equipment and cosmetics
・Planning, organizing and hosting lectures, workshops, seminars and symposiums
- Sales Operation Division, Technology Services Division, Marketing Division, Logistics Management Division,
Corporate Administration Division, Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance Division
- Customer Segments
・National university hospitals, public-sector hospitals, Japanese Red Cross hospitals, prefectural hospitals, major hospitals, major cosmetic surgery clinics, dermatology clinics,
plastic and reconstructive surgery clinics, major clinics of ophthalmology and orthopedic surgery
・Clinics for private practice/health insurance treatment
・A total of 14,800 medical facilities throughout Japan, including public and private hospitals and clinics
- Domestic Business Partners
- International manufacturers/national distributors for medical equipment, major pharmaceutical/cosmetic company, major supplement manufacturing company, MS corporation, dispensing pharmacy, OEM companies for supplements/cosmetics (currently 10 entrusted companies), network with manufacturing company for medical materials, and entrusted facility for cultivation
- Associated Company
- METRAS WORKS, Co., Ltd.
- ・Research, development, production of medical equipment, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
・Consulting for research, development and production of medical equipment
From Narita International Airport
From Haneda Airport